Tony Cann speech to 1,400 teachers in Lisbon at the ERASMUS conference: Education in the digital era.
BCT has backed and financed the Institute for Effective Education at York University, is a major sponsor of Research Schools together with the Education Endowment Fund, and has supported the founding of a secondary academy, as well as many other education projects in the UK, USA, India and the Philippines.
Our team of 30+ professionals at Learning by Questions has a wealth of combined expertise in the education sector, including pioneering roles in the global classroom technology industry over the past 20 years.
Our team members have developed award winning teaching products and collaborated with teachers, publishers and education ministries from all corners of the globe.
We have developed educational products for the world’s leading educational companies and publishers including Promethean, Pearson, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Dorling Kindersley, National Geographic, Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, and Scholastic.
The Learning by Questions team includes:
- Pioneers of the classroom technology industry
- Developers of award winning teaching products
- Designers for the world’s leading publishers
- Developers of the world’s leading K12 learner response devices
- Creators of the world’s largest interactive whiteboard community with 2 million teachers
- Head teachers
- Teacher trainers
- School governors
- Managers of independent academic school studies.